12 Step Toolkit
Read the AA Daily Reflections
Spot check inventory
Share your inventories with your sponsor
Paid for features:
Get Your Daily Reprieve From Alcoholism with NO ANNOYING ADS! Most features are Free & 100% Hardship discounts are available for any of the premium In App Purchases.
My Spiritual Toolkit, 12 Steps Toolkit AA App – is the Original AA App that is helping over 100,000 members of Alcoholics Anonymous get their daily reprieve from alcoholism and maintain their spiritual condition.
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST) Contains NO ADS and NEVER WILL. 100% hardship discounts are available to anyone that can’t afford the premium features such as the Gratitude List. Just email [email protected]
MST IS a simple set of tools that make it convenient and easy for you and other members of AA / Alcoholics Anonymous work steps 10 and 11 on a daily basis to keep you from relapsing back into active alcoholism.
We are not cured of alcoholism. What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition. This app helps US maintain THAT spiritual condition.
Resentment is the number one offender. Now you can get rid of your resentments fast while on the go with the Spot Check Inventory tool that’s mentioned in Step 10 of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions Book to help with our daily ups and downs, especially those where people or new events throw us off balance and tempt us to make mistakes.
Do you do a Nightly Inventory as suggested in Step 11 of the Big Book before retiring each night? You should and now It’s EASY! With MST just answer 10 simple questions straight from the Big Book and you’re done!
* Read the AA Daily Reflections Fast! Quickly get your daily reflection for the day direct from the Alcoholics Anonymous website.
* We are only as sick as our secrets and the alcoholics anonymous recovery program is all about sharing with others, particularly our sponsors. So My Spiritual Toolkit has a super feature for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists with your sponsor or trusted adviser. Simply Text or Email your sponsor right from within the app and get feedback fast!
* The spot check inventory tool is similar to a mini step 4 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the big book style – resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* This 12 Step App has a sobriety calculator which keeps track of the number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date on the counter and it will automatically calculate how many days you’ve been sober, years sober, months sober, even hours! Even more fun, you can share this with your sponsor or other trusted advisers from right within the App!
* Gratitude List
* PIN locking
* Do you prefer to type on a computer? You can use the accompanying My Spiritual Toolkit Web app from any browser for free!
– Serenity Prayer
– Big Book Third Step Prayer and Seventh Step Prayer
The Spot Check Inventory (think mini 4th step) allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go!
– To protect anonymity, the app icon does not show AA references.
MST is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with A.A. / Alcoholics Anonymous World Services.
Price of subscription. Monthly $0.99, Yearly $9.99 USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable